All the churches in the Parish of Great Aycliffe are committed in ensuring that we offer a safe environment for everyone and in particular for children, young people and vulnerable adults.
In order to achieve that the Parish of Great Aycliffe have formally adopted the House of Bishops’ Promoting a Safer Church safeguarding policy statement with copies on display in all our churches and accessible below.
If you have any concerns about safeguarding in any of our churches across the Parish of Great Aycliffe, please contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Helen McCormick via email.
- Church of England – Promoting a Safer Church – policy statement
- Church of England – Responding Well to Domestic Abuse – policy and practice
- Parish of Great Aycliffe – Safeguarding Policy
- Parish of Great Aycliffe – Promoting a Safer Church – statement
- Parish of Great Aycliffe – How to Contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer