We understand that reporting abuse may be very difficult and distressing to you and it may add to your hurt by our not being able to immediately assist you. Therefore, here are the contact details of other agencies that are available to assist either on a 24-hour basis or through specialist helplines and services:-
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline – 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours) Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child Line – 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours) Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours) Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline – 116 123 (open 24 hours) Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline – 0808 808 8141 (free phone Monday to Friday 9am-5pm) Phone if you are elderly and a victim of abuse, or if you believe that an elderly person is being subjected to abuse, neglect or financial exploitation.
- The National Safeguarding Team – email@example.com